1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 10 people."Five Things About Me:
1. i love jesters. You put a jester in anything, and I will be a fan. Choice jesters for me: Dimentio, Cicero, NiGHTS, and Harlequinn from Assassin's Creed.
2. I'm a total Jungian when it comes to the study of the unconscious mind. I love how it approaches dreams, and I love the study of dreams entirely.
3. I rarely if ever, use anything besides crayola brand colored pencils. I like prisma, but I'm too used to crayola. It feels the most comfortable to me. Prisma just feels too soft after years of using crayola, despite prisma having better quality.
4. I actually make original art, but never post it!
5. I'm actually an active cosplayer. This is my third year cosplaying.Questions:
1. Are you a morning, afternoon, or night person? (Can be a combination of these, too!)
I'm a night owl, to be honest. It's the only time of day I really have nothing else to do, and can just sit down and work in peace.
2. What is your favorite video game, if you play video games and have a favorite?
You really ask the hard questions! Well, I will answer with one that I DON'T have fan art of in my gallery. Right now I'm getting back into my love of classic Tomb Raider.
3. What is your favorite dessert(s)?
Anything chocolate. I love chocolate mousse, reeses cups blizzards, choco cake, and mint chocolate chip ice cream... I love sweets.
4. Do you want to pursue art as a career?
I personally absolutely refuse to become what is considered a professional artist. For me, it robs me of the meaning of art in the first place and makes my muse very unhappy. I dislike the idea of having to shape my work for the sole purpose of appeasing a mass crowd or employer. To me, it goes against everything I want as an artist. Granted, you need to do this to a point to make it as a career-but this is not for me. I might try to self publish, but I refuse to make it an actually career where I'm not in control of my own creativity.
5. What are you most proud of (about yourself)?
Growing as a person. This is something everyone should be proud of. It's really hard to become a better person everyday, and needs a lot of time, insight, and guidance. So the littlest changes for the better are the best, and you should be proud. Tagged:
I've made the cognitive decision to disregard the rule for tagging. If you want to answer my questions, I would love to see the answers!My Questions (For the Tagged ):
1. What Oc are you the most proud of? What do you especially love about them?
2. What made you want to join Deviantart?
3. Is there anything you are actively trying to improve in your art or writing? Why do you want to focus on this?
4. What's one of the weirdest dreams you have ever had?
5. What is your favorite style of writing/art?